Tuesday, June 17, 2008

29thjan 2008



Today it was a bad start for me as i woke up with a bad sense of humour. This was just an extension of my mood yesterday when i was pissed off because of the present condition of my life. I find no excitement in life where i have nobody to understand my situation and nobody to listen to me. Not even the almighty lord is listening to me.For the last one month i know how I have spent each day. Everyday i wake up in the morning I feel frustrated and i find guilty of being alive. In the course whne time passes and the day comes i try to forget things and come on to the mainstream. Anyhow i pass the day. But the evening again brings me the same feeling in me and the eve is gone. today too is the same case. In Office too closed another candidate namely Abhijit Dev, the forth candidate in the way to start a batch of 5 in the next batch. This guy has an experience of around 2.5 years and is currently working with SKODA motors as an EDP executive. Anyhow i have managed to speak to somebody in that company and got an update on the same topic. Today i got a reply mail from Sanjukta too regarding the same issue… so still there is hope for a better tomorrow. Lets see when the much awaited tomorrow comes into action… He gifted me a diary 2008 today which is really good and i like that….

No comments:

Post a Comment