Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the last call…

it was around 8.30pm yesterday when i received a call from an unknown number.After confirming that this is not a local c all i received the call ( I generally dont pick calls from unknown numbers after 8 in the evening।But the repeated calls made me to pick up the calls.At first it was a call in Oriya,my mother tongue. Then gradually i spoke to the guy and to my surprise he was among few people who were there in my school days. We spoke for 20mins and during the whole talk he discussed such topics which i will hardly forget in my life ; the first girl , the schooldays ,the great enthusiasm and all that. I was just guessing who was that guy but he asked me to guess. After being so involved in the discussion i made it sure the Friend who is now in Chennai and into a private job. The conversation threw me into the past and i was just lost n those great memorable days.

yadein sachme kaise anoothi hoti hai
phir on dino ko jeene ko kehti hai
hain to wo yadein sirf in jahaan me
par jane kyon apne se ye lagte hain

No comments:

Post a Comment