Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God is Argentine !!!


Here i come with my most favorite game, the game of football and the how can i forget the Soccer God, Diego Armando Maradona.I am a huge fan of the god and i love to see him rolling the ball and the numerous goals he made. Being from the east coast of India i am a huge fan of Soccer and i played a lot of football during my school and college days. Being a big fan of the god i loved to see his recordings and every news of the legend.
I remember we used to see recordings of the legend and tried to copy his dribbling style and every move of the legend in our play. But the god is so versatile and so talented that we could not get ourselves focused on any particular area of improvement.But we loved to do so as we loved the game of Soccer and the soccer god.I remember badamama as usual a good player and a great admirer of the legent followed him.And while he was on field he used to get the great love for his game and his tricks which somehow resembled the legendary god. He used to fight for the jersey number 10 and loved to wear it.He played a lot of football and even represented his university for the game and managed to win few of the games. I was in 10th standard and he was in his Law classes then when the fever of soccer ruled our mind and body. He used to play from a local club as well which is a popular club in my place and i loved to see him play and shoot goals as a striker. Our love for the game,the number 10 Argentine jersey was a favorite among the then crowd. Even today i have a ball and intense love for the game and i usually find time and place to get addicted to the game of soccer but to my bad luck i hardly get my desire satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment