Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anuj,a proud father today…


its 7 minutes past to zero hours… i am alone with Ateq’s laptop & her wet memories in my eyes…at 3.21 in the afternoon yesterday Anuj called me and informed the birth of his baby girl child. He sounded like a happy man ad just for couple of seconds i could not believe the news that he is a father now… after he hang on the phone i called him and made it sure to my mind that he is a father now…feeling lucky for the couple and the angel child. I will wait to have a glimpse of the girl child. To take a note; its 18 th march2008 and its her birthday. just a little hang on….lets cut it short now & resume tomorrow….

3 comments:

  1. Brim over I to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

    ReplyDelete