Wednesday, June 18, 2008

21st feb2008


Today it was like any other day and i was there in office at 9 am in the morning…i was a little excited today as i had a final round of interview in a company…i had applied for an half day today which was all granted by Vaidy Sir yesterday…I left my office after having my lunch today at 2.00 pm and reached the place (Okhla) at 3.30pm and it was really a god experience with this opportunity as i had got this contact through Sanjukta (One of the members in CITEHR).As she left the company i had met couple of times for interview and then i met her Director couple of times and yesterday i gota call from my Nikhil Bapna and he told me to come for a final meet. So finally today he confirmed that I an into the final one t be selected and wanted me to join the company… after trying all permutations and combinations i agreed to join on 15th march 2008.this was a much awaited break for me and finally it has arrived….i have prayed a lot for this and have complained a lot to the almighty god for this … but finally he has blessed me with this opportunity…Thank you maa…But there is a bad news as i heard that she has started boozing and that to on Valentine day…anyway I don’t want to be sad now because of her…will tell you tomorrow….see ya…Posted by Jeetu at 8:34 PM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment