Wednesday, June 18, 2008

17th june 08

Yesterday it was all a horrible night and i got up from my bed at around 3।30 am। When it started i was moving towards the lift of a govt hospital and a lady was entering the lift। by seeing me coming into the lift she shut the lift but i interrupted by inserting my right hand into it। Second time too she wanted to close the lift but did not succeed doing so.Probably she was denying me to come inside the lift. Buti entered forcibly. Then she got out one floor before i got out of the lift.After i came out of the lift i saw there were three men out of them one was crying and the other two were consoling him but i was not able to see anyone face. then i moved on i saw one man lying on the floor and another was besides him. Then i moved on and i suddenly got the impression that there is nobody alive there in that hospital and all are dead bodies as i was not able to see any-body’s face.Then i started to flee from there. I found a narrow way out but there also 4 legs i found lying on the floor then i turned around i saw a broken handle with ankle on the floor then i ran here n there and in that run i woke up from my bed. I dragged my mobile phone n witnessed the time at 3.30am and pumped up the volume of Hanuman chalisa on the MP3 player. I listened to the chalisa and one more song. Then i tried to gulp few drops of water and then fell asleep… It was the alarm at 6.30am which woke me up and i extended to 7 am and then got ready for office. Just another dream but it is the worst of all in the last 6 months…

No comments:

Post a Comment