Thursday, September 18, 2008

the day it was...

Yesterday it was a good day for me as i closed one position and got three people shortlisted for the much awaited system admin profile in Greater Noida. The final Interview will be held on Friday to close the position and i hope to close the position in a positive note. Yesterday after a long time I saw Gulrez cooking in and the dal was a perfect one. The tv was on and both of us were having dinner with the rain falling outside the room. The soft melodious songs were making the night simply awesome. After dinner and half an hour it was my pleasure to have tea that to made by him. Anyway this good time is on the verge of extinction as he will be leaving my accommodation soon he gets his first salary and probably in Dec 2008. Things are changing so fast and I need to keep the pace as well... Yesterday was again a big day as i got my long awaited debts clear from few banks and I feel relaxed. Still I have couple of debts on me ans i hope to get them cleared asap. I have cleared the big debts and yet to clear few more debts and I am thankful to my friends and collegeues who have stood by me during the tough time I had and i promise to be there for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment