Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ये भी खूब रही ...

Yesterday was the last day to submit forms under the 2008 DDA flat scheme. Approximately 20 lac people have applied for the 5020 Flats in Delhi under the scheme. It was a tough decision for me to get an application. I ad got the application from on the last day itself but after speaking to maa who strongly denied to apply i quit. Otherwise i was in a mood to apply under the same scheme. Finally after speaking to maa also i tossed the coin and it was also denied me to apply s at the last moment i dropped the idea to apply. I had asked somebody to put an application under the reserved category but I don't thing that guy have applied for. Anyway what can I do where my words don't stand there I hardly say anything. खैर किसी को क्या फरक पड़ता है ...I will handle this as well...
रूठा रब तो फरियाद करूँ तो किस्से ॥
अब तो किस्मत के रस्ते ज़िन्दगी मुबारक

No comments:

Post a Comment