Thursday, September 04, 2008

ख़ुद को समझ रहा हूँ मैं ...

I have always been a very selfish kind of a guy who has focused on being into the better side of the life. I have witnessed many hurdles in life and have made it easy in my way. I have been a a kind of guy who has witnessed big challenges in life and have managed to get the best out of me. When the situation demanded by the grace of God I have got the support from my family members and their guidance towards a better future. I remember when i had graduated in 2001 and was looking for a better career path to compete with my colleagues in My place it was the utter fear in myself that what will i do next how will i feel if i fail. This was the case when the words from my school teacher inspired me in the way that i thought a lot in ding better things for a better tomorrow. I could foresee the problems in case of my failure.its the fear of failure that crated a zeal in me to get ti things done. Every time i approached for anything the worst affect of failing followed me and i was horrified y that fact. The negativity was rising and in fact the still sustains in my life. In that way I have kept myself away from many other competitions and opportunities. I wish i could get a positive environment where i could be allowed to get an one on one fight with the situations and prove to be the best. I did not even had an inspiring and encouraging hand on my head but what i had was a dreaming mind and i have managed to get the things work for me. in most of the cases i would pray the almighty to bless me to secure good marks in my exams and many other things like that. I had a mindset that i was not in a mood to compete at all until and unless there was a question of Survival. Now when i think of the same and want to get the root cause of the same i find either we were not having the efficiency in us to compete or we did not get the right right back up to perform. Every time we failed We were fired and that to with worst hits. We never got a soothing hand on us to consolidate. Were we not competent enough then today would not been today for us. Anyway now we are all set to make life larger then it and will stretch it to its maximum capacity and we will definitely get the same done ...
amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment