Friday, July 18, 2008

People around me-5 (My brother - Nitu a.k.a Meow)


My right hand and a person who knows me very well and who has witnessed me in every worst conditions and few of te good moods.My greatest strength and the person for whom i can bet anything. A very strongly introvert kind of person and ambitious as well.Because of the health hazards to my father he is the worst sufferd man in my family. Wheather it is the first cardiac attack or the second major operation of my father he is the one who was there as the first helping hand and did to his extreames. Because if this he is somewaht depressed these days but i have faith in him. Once given an opportunity he will come with flying colors and i am waiting for the day desperately… the day is not far and i will be the happiest man on the planet that day….

No comments:

Post a Comment