Skip to main content

Yupieee !!! 2008 is on its way to History

the year 2008 is on its way to the past and we are now preaparing ourselves to welcome a new year 2009. When everybody is well settled to welcome this new year and to set a yeary target for oneself, I am too in my way ready to mingle with the new year with my set of resolutions and my targets for the year 2009. But before we go on to the new yar lets just have a quick glimse of the events that will make 2008 a memmorable one.


  • The toughest slow down in the dalal street (Share Market) with sensex down under 8000 oints, made people to loose hope in the market.
  • the 26/11 mumbai attacks ( 187 innocent people were dead and the eormous loss to the public property),which unveiled a new face of terrorism with high tech IT used to make casualities.

  • Obama is the new President elect. After the Bush administration ailed to capture Bin Laden for 9/11, it wil be the toughest challenge before the first black preident of the states.

  • Abhinav Bindra made India Proud by winning the firs tIndividual Gold in Shooting which is forst of its kind in the history of Indian olympics. SO as Bijender & Akhil Kuamar too made theri way to the medal list for India by winning a Bronz each.
  • Vishwanathan Anand made it Again to win teh world Chess championship which speaks the Indian monopoly over the game at the best spirit of the game.
  • Serial blast in Delhi,Jaipur and Ahmedabad shown the new face of terror in India.

Continued...

Comments

  1. You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
    handmade jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Itunes for all of my music....but it costs a lot of money. I probably go through $50 of Itunes money a month and it's getting ridiculous. A couple of my friends have told me about limewire....but if I get it I'm not sure if I'll get a virus on my computer. I just got my computer fixed from a virus and I REALLY don't want another one....What should I do? Stick with Itunes, or switch to Limewire? [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ek ghadi ki kahani...

यह चेन्नई मैं मेरी पहली शर्दी है ... हलाकि मैं पिछले साल भी यहीं था मगर मैं शायद इस जलवायु मैं ठीक से अपने आप को ढाल नहीं पाया था. आज कल यहाँ सुबह की नींद बड़ी मजेदार लगती है और बिस्तर छोड़ने को मन नहीं करता.पर क्या करें सुबह सुबह ऑफिस भी तो जाना है ना तो उठाना पड़ता है.हाला की मेरे ऑफिस की कार्यकालिनी समय सुबह ९ बजे से लेके शाम के ६ बजे तक है मगर मैं क्या कहूँ मुझे अपनी आप पे शर्म अति है ये कहते हुए की मैं रोज़ १०- १०.३० से पहले ऑफिस नहीं पहंच पाता था.और क्यों की मैं खुद मानव संसाधन बिभाग मैं हूँ तो मुझे बड़ा अटपटा लगता था और शर्मिंदगी भी लगती थी. खैर एक दिन मेरे अन्दर का शेर जाग गया अचानक और मुझे बोला के बेटा अब उठ जा और कुछ जुगाड़ कर. तो मैंने पिछले रविवार को ही बाज़ार गया और एक अलार्म वाली घडी लेके आया.वैसे उसकी कुछ आबस्यक्ता  नहीं थी क्यों के मेरे घर के पास वाली चर्च से हर एक घंटे मैं अलार्म बजता रहता है. मगर क्या करें कुछ करना जो था, तो मैने एक बजने वाली घडी ले आया और उसे सबसे अधिक आवाज में चालू करके सो गया.  सुबह ६ बजे जैसे ही वो बजा मैं उठ खड़ा हुआ. सुबह की शांत बातावरण मैं मु…

Odia , Odisha & its people.

After years I tried my hands in writing a letter in Odia and believe me it was difficult to write as the finger movement needed much to work on the paper to write the fonts. For your knowledge i should tell you that unlike English the letters in oriya are much complicated and need a better effort to write a good hand-writing. But let me tell you it was really tough to get something on paper,forget about the handwriting.But one thing is for sure my fingers remembered the letters so correctly that i was surprised at times when i wrote conjoint letters. It took me 20-30 minutes to write a full page letter expressing my thought at that time. I managed to get an average handwriting & one can only manage to read & understand what I wrote.

I remember my School Days when I used to speak , read & write in Odia only and read English as a subject in the class. When somebody spoke good English then, people used to admire him with great respect &considered English as a better lang…

The epic story behind Lord Jagannath...

The epic story behind the the origin of Lord Jagannath goes back to ancient days when present day Lord Jagannath was being worshiped as Nila Madhava by a tribal head called Biswabasu. The name Nilamadhaba comes from the mountain that is always covered by the dense forest making it tougher for anyone to reach.The story goes, in the state of Malwa there was a king called Indradyumna who was an ardent devotee of lord Vishnu.His utter devotion landed him to see Lod Vishnu in his manly eyes and he in his prayers pleaded the lord to give him Darhan. After long in a divine dream he was told that Lord Vishnu can be seen in his best form in the state of then Utkala. The king then send Vidyapati to find & submit a report on Lord Vishnu. Bidyapati, after a very secret research got to know about Biswabasu & the lord Nilamadhaba , but upon request he denied to show him the way to Nilamadhaba. Failing to get the way to Nilamadhaba by hook or crook Bidyapari Decided to stay there and by pla…