Time - 3 hrs
All questions are compulsory
1) Abdul was sent to jail for murder. He has 7 wives in his house. Abdul distributed money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngest and most recent! wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum,and each wife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye left in his house. Abdul's oldest wife needs at least 25 rupaye per month. Find out the time when Abdul will have to break jail to come out and earn money so that his wives do not
2) Karim is a drug seller. Prices per gram of marijuana, hasis, haroine and LHD are 50, 60, 70, 80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discount of Rupaye 20 for his buyers who buy more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim, a buyer gets Rupaye 7 discount per gram, find out the grams of LHD he bought.
3) Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% of its original shape each time. Find the percentage deformation of the ball due to tampering in a one day series match against India in which Imran bowled 9.4 overs.
4) Mohammed has a Company named Al Allah Kidnapping & Murder Pri! vate Limited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone. 40% of the people he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are businessman in Delhi,20% are cricket ! players in Madras and 10% are shopkeepers in Calcutta . If ISD charges are Rupaye 15, 25, 40, 50 per minute from Mohammed's city Islamabad to Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta and Madras
respectively and he gets a Telephone bill of 10,230 Rupaya in a month, find out the number of cinema stars in Mumbai, threatened in that pa! rticular month.
5) A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47, one Ak 49, one Rocket Launcher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Rugroots after training. One Ak 47 costs 100$; one Ak 49 costs 150 $, a Bazuka rocket Launcher costs 50 $, a grenade is for 3 $ per piece, a pack of RDX Bomb attached with remote Control is 500 $. The terrorist group admits 2000 new people every year out of which 30 % are lost or shunted out while training. Find! the amt. of Foreign Money Pakistan Govt. has to provide each year to run such a group.
6) If stability of a democratic Govt. in Pakistan is given by the following equation X exp3 + X exp2 -16 = i ; Find out X.
7) Probability of a Pakistani Prime Minister to be shot is 78 %. Probability of a Military General to be shot is 42%. Find the joint probability of a Prime Minister to be shot who is also a Military General.
8) Find out geometrically the area of Paktunistaan using PI Theorem ! with Osama BIn Ladens Correction (That is taking the value of PI = 786, instead of 3.14.....), if Paktunistaan is taken as a heptagon.
9) A 'GHAURI' controlled missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which is not too far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass . The wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactly equal to the speed of the missile. The controller decides to steer straight to ! Kargil all the time during the flight.Will the missile ever reach Kargil? What if the speed of the wind is k times the
speed of the missile, where k is a positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch the trajectory of the missile (with respect to the ground, of course) in each of the three cases: k=1, k>1 and k<1.
10) Briefly discuss the Unsolved problem of "Bisection of a Triangle" with a Compass and an unmarked ruler if the triangle is named as KASHMIR