Saturday, June 19, 2010

From DTH connection to service delivery....

It happened like this ... the daily rising football fever woke up the die hard Argentine fan in me and I being a restless dirty fellow consulted my better half & we landed on a decision to go for a DTh connection and the very next day i googled to get the contact numbers and got success. And in the evening like a proud Indian to have anything booked over telephone I dialed the number and after doing the selection of the right pack i handed over the phone to wify to book the same in her name and she happily did that as well. As committed i waited for 2 days for the installation but to my surprise I did not get a call and from then I am following & this is the 5th day to do so without any result. The DTH provider(Tata sky)the so called best among all available has not bothered yet to call & update the status yet. For a country like so big and the private sector so full of potential customers , is the way we are delivering the right service ? I doubt. Here where people are guarantying 30minutes for an Italian pizza but you scream for an ambulance and i am sure you will not be picked up before 1.5yrs or more that that. Are we so directed towards delivering better service. ANd why I am worried ; because i have ordered something & not getting the same in time or I am working in the service industry where time is money or like to badmouth the corporate culture. No I think my dth drive & soccer love is the reason for this. What to do you do your job & i will await the call & the next match ...
proud to be an indian.

No comments:

Post a Comment