Thursday, August 06, 2009

Rakshya Bandhan...

Yesterday was "Rakshya Bandhan" and as usual she did not call or contact me and I even if I waited for her call. Anyway I am no more serving any brotherhood to her she might be feeling ignored. Somehow a thought came in my mind to call her but I know that i have never served any brotherhood to her and that is why it may be a case when i am not eligible for a "rakhi". Whatever... its all gone now and I hope she forgets everything. Last year as well she did not call and after 4 days I got to know that she is fast for not tying a rakhi for 4 days. And finally i rushed to her office to get it done. Last to last year it was wimpy in Cannaught place(New Delhi) where I met her for the holy ritual...but this year its all gone and may the almighty "Allah" bless her richly...

No comments:

Post a Comment