Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Happy New Year Wishes...

Its over and gone.... 
I am talking about 2017.

A year full of emergencies and opportunities. 
2017 started with positives and amid health worries it ended with good memories. 

A year with many fortunes brought worries as we were heading to replace Baba's Pacemaker. it was really  tough task as we were playing sole without any support. I remember the way the it was first placed. When the mental trauma of not having the monetary support, matured us mentally a lot at the same time it made it clear of the Pandavs and Kaurava. We understood clearly who is with us and who is in front of us. Well keeping this in mind we had the support of the medical Insurance which gave me confidence to look for the next step of narrowing a doctor and hospital for the replacement. I would thank god for the courage and guidance which made me shortlist two hospitals: madras medical mission and Apollo Hospitals. But looking at the cost factor I had to choose MMM and I was not disappointed of the treatment we got for the money. The entire process was smooth and without much noise and it was done successfully. Best thing was Baba liked the doctor and the Hospital very much. And with the insurance support the finances too were well managed. Thank God for everything. 

Prior to this my Father-in-law too had a sudden Blood clot in his brain and had to rush him for a surgery. But the timely call for surgery and follow up meets zeroed all worries. But it was a quite expensive call for us as we had to shell out a big savings. Well he has applied for a mediclaim but what is approved will be pure gift for us then. Lets hope for the best.

Amid all these worrisome happenings we had the opportunity to visit the US in mid of 2017. It was a maiden international flight schedule for Dugli & Moti. By God's grace It all went as planned. We three went Oregon and it took us 2-3 Months there to settle. With Moti's project demanded her attention my job called me back in India which I followed back. With another medical emergency where this time my mother had to undergo a Gall stone Removal which led to Removal of her Gall Bladder. It was then a hectic call to make. This time MMM supported well for checking Baba's pacemaker. But it was disappointing for her surgery. Then neighbourhood Akka referred us to RG Stone where the surgery was done after close to 20 days. Here again the insurance was there for our rescue. A good sum of claim and her successful surgery made it s good closure

It was pleasant call when Dugli had his 3rd Bday celebrations there in the US amid joy and happiness I bid farewell to 2017.

This year 2018 going to be my year indeed as I have planned a bit for this, lets wait and watch how it executes...

Wish you all a very happy and happening new year.
Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment