Wednesday, March 07, 2018

दिल का चैन तो बस तुझसे है ...

More than 8 years have passed when I first met her. I was in Delhi and She was in Chennai. Its an arranged session wherein I met her for the first time and decided the way forward. It was a pre-determined visit as we had already talked to each other over phone. I remember her coming to the first room where I along with other members were sitting. She came with the head scarf and after that the one on one meeting in the second room. From the day one I have told myself that she is better half and she always will remain the same. Its love which unites hearts and I feel no difference when I think of her other than talking to myself. Years have passed I have remained the same I used to be but situations may vary and reactions too may vary. I am ready and will always be at the receiving end whatever comes back to me. I Love her more than I love myself and would continue to do so till I am alive. 

यूँ तो बहत है जमाने मैं  हमगुजर मगर 
दिल का चैन तो बस तुझसे है ... 

Its her birthday on 31st March and wish her Happy birthday.


Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment