Monday, April 27, 2009

26th Apr 09

Yesterday was a day full of happenings and I was a busy man. Being Sunday even though I was alone at my place a number of thought were besides me arguing n number of things to both my conscious & unconscious mind. I was there at the India gate for the day's game of cricket and after that a satisfying lunch & two hours sleep. After regaining my sense I headed towards Kalkajee temple to offer prayers. This is one of the places where my mind gets a real Boss and I arguably fight with the holy mother goddess for the n number of hurdles in my personal & try to convince her. Yesterday too i was there but i hardly found anything to ask & anything to fight for as the Mother Goddess well knows what is needed in my life and why I am coming to her. This is the place where I find answers to all my queries and worries and I thank the mother goddess for that. Yesterday was the day when I was there chanting mantras and praying her for the betterment & peace in my life. I was free form her "DARBAAR" at around 5.45 pm. Sach main kisi ne kaha tha "mulle ki dud maszid tak aur meri daud mandir tak"...

No comments:

Post a Comment