Sunday, April 22, 2018

Shirdi ke Sai,mere sai...

I was in the ground floor of my office to meet and discuss an issue in recruitment. I was returning and saw Suresh on his desk and we shared a chat. In due course he told ne that he is looking for the right size crown for baba. He said he tried at all possible ships to get the right sized crown for Baba but he couldn't. Also he showed the broken crown that needed repair. I was willing but hesitated a bit to offer to get one. He said he is searching and i suggested few places where it could be available. He said he will look at those places. I added that if he need my help let ne know.

It was around 9.25 pm i got a message from Suresh asking to help him. I was having my dinner at that time and finished it immediately. Locked and started my scooter towards Saravana Store. It was almost 9.50 and its closing time, but i managed to get in. I went to the floor and asked the salesman about it. He showed me the two last pieces of crowns. One red and other white. Red one was perhaps a used one and i din't  like it.white one was okay but i din't know the size. I called him and asked the size but i din't want to go for an odd size. He said he will bring the crown to get me the size. But unfortunately i was very busy next day and i couldn't meet him.Next day i saw the crown and got an idea. Next day it was sat and i thought to go for a round in chromepet but to my surprise i din't get anywhere. 

Sunday I prayed him to help me and suddenly an idea struck im my mind to look at Tambaram. It was crowded as usual and i was struggling to park my scooter and i saw place available in kiskinta but i had to go to saravana store next to it. The attendant there asked me if i need to shop at kiskinta, i too nodded as yes. Before this i had a round search in Tambaram too but din't get anywhere except an advise to search at saravana store.  To appease the attendant I entered Kiskinta and enquired and the guy directed me to the first floor of another branch in the other lane. I said let me check and to my surprise i got it there in two colours ;  pink and white. Immediately i called Suresh and asked which colour he need , he replied to get the white one as he has a pink one. I asked for the measuring tape to confirm the size and happy. Clicked a  pic and sent it to Suresh. 


He knew about my roaming of many shops and also he knew that its in kiskinta. Next dat i left it on Suresh's desk. Evening i got a message on whatsapp that its correctly fitting him. I said its all his will we are just his puppets. I feel happy to know Suresh's joy and love for Baba. 
All his maya and will.


No comments:

Post a Comment